Dear listeners,

If everything goes as we plans then Radio Spaceshuttle will on 13600 kHz today
5th of July 19-20 UTC.

And Special SDXLer- our listeners music played a lot this time! I wish him and
all  a good Sunday evening with our program.
I wish you will have fun with our programes also in future! Please tell you
thoughts to us by e-mail: spaceshuttlera...@yhaoo.com.  Your letters/reception
reports are very welcome to our address in Herten:  Radio Spaceshuttle
International
 P.O.Box 2702
NL: 6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands  A little fee (2 euros) for return postage (for full info
printed QSLs) is needed!   Quick responce and communication is possible by
e-mail: spaceshuttlera...@yahoo.com
Best Regards!,
Dick of Radio Spaceshuttle
 Please note, that we have gathered all reports in here for "One-time" posting
after this transmission Season January to end of June.  So printed QSLs will be
send after that (and e-mailQSLs as well)  Prizes for winners of our contest
will be posted same time- For 3 most reports sent persons and to 3 winners
picked By Madame Fortune. With prizes there are for example Radio Spaceshuttle
T-Sirts, Caps, pens, stickers, magnetics,  strange music-cds  etc....