Has anyone else here logged The Voice of Mongolia on 12015khz or 12035khz
and actually gotten the promised QSL card?

I have logged 12035khz from here in Alaska half a dozen or more times, and
have had each of my reception reports since late June read on the air,
promising a QSL card will be sent.

It's been about 3 months and I have yet to get anything. Mail from other
stations in that part of the world usually get to me in 2-4 weeks.

Yeah, I know.. I'm kinda like the pot calling the kettle black in that I
owe alot of people QSL cards for my shortwave rock n roll broadcasts. I
will get to them, eventually.. I promise.