I have noticed something recently that hasn't always been the case and I
don't think anyone has caught onto.

I've heard The Voice Of Turkey in English on about 4 or 5 frequencies from
here in Alaska and have noticed they SIGN OFF EARLY!

Say for instance, their 15520khz 1630-1730UTC broadcast, I can't say for
sure, But I'm pretty sure I heard it sign off at 1715UTC or so.

I have most certainly caught their 9380khz 2200 to 2300UTC broadcast
signing off at about 2245UTC or so.

It would appear VOT's broadcasts are signing off about 15 minutes earlier
then listed on Eibi/Shortwave.am website, and etc

Paul