US propaganda broadcaster Radio Faaaarda in Persian,
from Al Dhabbaya UAE relay site, 1575 kHz 800 kW towards Iran.

wb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 9:28 PM
Subject: [HCDX] UNID 1575

I sent this to Bjarne Melde and he said it didn't sound like VOA Thailand.

https://youtu.be/trxIj2iGcu4

I'm kind of running around the office right now and don't have alotta time
to research.

I only know of two 1575s, AFN Misawa and VOA Thailand.

Recorded on December 16 at 1945UTC in Alaska USA

Paul _ Hard-Core-DX mailing list