5007.93 - R.Madagascar, Ambohidrano,Madagascar    0210   De.22,2016
 - Tune in to very weak signal w/ afro  chorus music followed by string
instrumental. Music continued thru 0230 w/ Stevie Wonder Christmas song along
with what sounded like a carol in local lang. Signal level rising as I listened
but also drifting , 5007.98 - 5007.87. Despite increase in signal level I would
still describe it as poor/fair at best ( S5). Some type of het on 5008.41 but
not a real problem. OM & YL w/announcements at 0231, ID in local language.
Jingle Bells on woodwind instrument playing behind announcements then what
seemed like a more serious om announcer in between drums. Then into an mournful
a-cappella  vocal, possibly religious ?

Stephen Wood
Harwich, Mass.
Perseus SDR
25 x 50 terminated , 60ยบ N/E, superloop antenna