Well, it was certainly.. interesting. I've been kept inside by -40F to -50F
temperatures for 2 weeks straight here in Galena, Alaska. But that's not
cold, compared to Allakaket, Alaska which had -72 below.

I had Absolute Radio twice today! When I hear it, it's almost always at
night. Well, I had it in the morning.

This is Absolute Radio 1215khz from 1916UTC January 25th:
https://youtu.be/FgSgxPJSQ1o

Here's how Absolute Radio 1215khz sounded at 0338UTC January 26th:
https://youtu.be/4qcIW7PJSuk

I have NO idea who this very loud yet weak spanish station on 1700khz is
that was recorded at 0323UTC January 26th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck5Ro458mow

KKLF Richardson/Dallas, TX is Tejano, I guess this could be them!

Here's KUIK 1360 Hillsboro/Portland, Oregon at 0339UTC January 26th coming
out of a commercial break back into a syndicated talk program. It's very
weak but at one second, you hear KUIK and a few seconds later "Westside
Talk Radio"

Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h2VXQBbrkA

This is KITI 1420 Centralia, WA with oldies music and weather forecast by
the local DJ at 0344UTC. Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIZLm_KtE5g

At 0343UTC January 26th, here is an astonishingly clear KIHH 1400 Eureka,
California. 2500 miles and only 760 Watts. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_HjCNCXls

Here's 760 KFMB San Diego, CA at 0358UTC January 26th just as the Glenn
Beck show is ending and he does a live product endorsement. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxE5zwZ9xs

Here's KSL 1160 and The Drew Steel show, clear KSL 1160 mention right
before I started my recording. 0352UTC on January 26. Audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFJoa48kn0k

This is CFCW 840 Camrose, Alberta coming out of a song followed by a
station liner. Recorded at 0356UTC January 26th. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faAebIgX02o

Here's 910 "CFCW" (CKDQ) Drumheller, Alberta with country music and a
commercial break and specific mention of "910cfcw.com" . Recorded at
0328UTC on January 26. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALU-RXE0T0&t=3s

Now, here's one that was initially a mystery and very odd! 1050khz,
recorded at 0359UTC January 26th. Sounded like country music. Top of hour
came and no hard fade of the song for an ID and news of any kind. About
0402, the next song rolls with again, no id, liner or anything. I have the
SoundHound app and it ID's the song as Carrie Underwood's "Dirty Laundry".
I do some sluething around and in less then 2 minutes, I've found my
answer! Thank goodness for "Recently Played" music logs on stations
website. turns out my 1050 mystery is CJNB North Battleford, Saskatchewan.

Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cnwski1IwM

in presumed Romanian. Audio: https://youtu.be/NllubpQ3d3k and
https://youtu.be/zJzsCiRqgYQ

>From January 25th at 1906UTC, this is apparently the 200KW of Pravasi
Bharati in Dubai, UAE. Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7QTWjhH4Q

Paul Walker
Galena, Alaska, USA
Grundig Satellit 750, 225 foot longwire and DXEnigneering HF PreAmp