ANTARTICA ARGENTNA
15.475.95 18.02 Radio Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel, Base Esperanza. 35433
Today, Monday, March 6, the reception is quite acceptable, audible and with
identification of announcers, which makes presumed that they will continue to
be in charge of the broadcasts, the wives of the staff of the base.
They mention in the space "Hope to the world", that this afternoon there is
enough sun. Also your email "lr...@hotmail.com"

Last Friday, March 3, there was no broadcast, so we hope that this week there
will be no interruption and programming will continue.

I hope some distant listener can tune in and share in this list his experience
of receiving Antarctica.

ce3BBC
Hugo López C.
Santiago de Chile