While SW DXing Thursday night April 6th around 530pm local time/0130 April
7th, I heard two hams talking on 14190.10USB

One signal (W7UDI) was so strong, clean, clear and steady, I would give it
a SINPO of 66666. The other ham was almost as clear, but a slight tinge of
noise and fading to him,

The stronger of the two was W7UDI in Ellensburg, Washington (North of
Yakima). The other was KO5K in Coldspring, Texas (about an hour north of
Houston)

Here's the 5 minutes of audio I recorded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HBLMI-FBrs

I'm in Galena, Alaska. 300 miles west of Fairbanks, 300 miles east of Nome
and 350 miles northwest of Anchorage. I used a Tecsun PL880, 225 foot
longwire, EmTech ZM2 antenna tuner and DXEngineering HF PreAmp