Yes, 15540 kHz heard tonight a western pop mx program and news in English too.

15540 kHz with much different signal levels,
at 19 UT NIL in MA / NJ-US,  across the Atlantic.

at 1830 UT best signal heard in Moscow at S=9+20dB,
but 30 minutes later only S=3-4 very poor.

S=4 in Greece (15 MHz is too high for Kuwait-Greece path)
NIL in Qatar
S=7 in central Finland.
S=8 in Poland
S=8-9 in Amberg Bavaria Germany.
S=9+10dB in western HUngary
S=8 in France
S=4-5 in Italy (15 MHz is too high for Kuwait-Greece path)
S=5-6 in Switzerland
S=7 in Netherlands
S=5-6 in western U.K.

73 wb

----- Original Message ----- From: "l...@unb.ca [dxld]" Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [dxld] Re: R Kuwait back on 15540kHz

Using the U. Twente SDR receiver, I noted that Kuwait came up on 15540 kHz a few minute before 18:00 UTC with, I presume, the tail-end of the Urdu service, switching to English at 18:00 UTC. Signal fairly good at about S9 + 10 to 20 dB. No co-channel or adjacent channel QRM. Signal width about +/- 5 kHz.

-- Richard Langley