I initially thought I had WWSM Anneville-Cleona, PA (near Lebanon) but
wasn't sure. I left my Tecsun ICR100 recording while I went inside to
do something.

Came back at 10 after the hour, loaded the recording into the computer
and was treated to, "And a few more showers possible on Friday, but
we're back in the 80s....(indistinguishable meteorologists name)  on
Northwest Jersey's own RNJ"... into station liner and then into
current pop sounding tune.

Recording here:

https://soundcloud.com/onairdjpaulwalker/wrnj-1510-july-5th-2017-806pm

Equipment: Lowe HF225, Doxytronics tuneable magnetic loop and
DXEngineering HF PreAmp

Warren, PA