This is Radio Kuwait's 13650khz DRM service in Arabic. No matter what way I
point my antenna or fiddle with my antenna tuner, I don't get a good lock
at all. In fact, this is the best lock I've had in 2 weeks. Most times "DRM
Service A" text" shows up the display, but audio never plays and goes back
to "Tuning" then it repeats this cycle over and over.

far far Northwestern Pennsylvania with a Gospell GR216 radio, EmTech M2
Antenna tuner, DXEngineering HF PreAmp, Par Electronics AM Broadcast band
filter, 25 foot long by 10 foot tall Volleyball net magnetic loop antenna
connected to a Wellbrook ALA100LN

And yes, the EmTech Zm2 antenna tuner really does help and I can prove it.
It was originally intended for QRP Ham uses, but it makes a random length
long wire a bit more resonant at a given frequency, so in the case of SW
Listening, the signal is a bit stronger and less fading occurs.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0snm-xpngE1STFKaHZXVmtZS2M