Hi,
a few days ago I received the following message from USAGM. It seems to
be advisable to respect this in order not to overcharge the people there.
Vy 73 Frank

We have recently instituted a one-QSL-per-month-per-person policy.  If
you wish to receive another QSL please send another report next month.

US Agency for Global Media
Transmission & Engineering Directorate - Broadcast Technologies Division.

www.usagm.gov <http://www.usagm.gov>
q...@usagm.gov