Everyone's favorite ethnic station, Viet Radio 1560 KGOW Bellaire/Houston
is completely off the air due to flooding from Tropical Depression Imelda
that has "Detrimentally affected the transmission equipment"

They are completely off the air instead of using the seperate day or night
site full time like last time when the day site got flooded

This must've just happened a few days ago because I caught them on the air
and put them in my log books about a week ago or so.

I should note, of potential interest... the Viet Radio programming on KGOW
1560 has recently been heard simulcast on KYND 1520 before KGOW went off
the air

Paul Walker