I'm going through my DX loggings audio recordings and have some audio from
KVSI and KZNU to share.

Here is KVSI with Pink and What About Love, a Hot AC song. The signal more
or less held out for 2 or so minutes.
Audio recording:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dcnMYszR5n-H1sgkfejKT29nqzsEytTy/view?usp=sharing

Here is KZNU's station ID at straight up 7am on Monday October 14th, you'll
what "93.1 FM, 1450 AM, KZNU St George........ KAZZ Parowan" When listening
live, the Parowan mention was the only thing I heard, but quickly clued me
into the fact this was KZNU.

Audio recording:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/165Jx2h-yal5obulsfvFhw8x0tsJMbaw6/view?usp=sharing

Paul