There's a station NE of Bellevue, KARR 1460 that's transmitting from a
longwire on the roof of a business.  I'd be curious to see it.. i've been
using google maps satellite view and the street view.  It appears to be in
an industrial/business park area on the roof of an electronics business a
few miles east of the 405/520 intersection. It appears to be viewable from
from publicly accessible areas. It's viewable on google,  just not that
great and the sun kind gets in the way a bit.

If someone is in the area and or passing by or wants to pass by and has a
good camera they can take pictures with, I'd be glad to toss you a few
bucks for the trouble.

Email me offlist: walkerbroadcast...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Paul