UZBEKISTAN   checked the RRTM Telecom Tashkent outlets on
Moday afternoon, 14.00 - 15.30 UT:

5924.944 kHz DWL Bonn Germany Dari 14.00 UT
6164.942 kHz NHK Radio Japan En
7589.947 North Korean Reform R in Korean - also 100 Hertz string visible.
9380even kHz VoWilderness Korea, 415 Hertz string visible.

- -

5924.944 kHz DWL Bonn Germany Dari 14.40 UT.
7524.997 kHz Furusato no Kaze at 14.47 UT.
9540even kHz FEBA Radio in Hindi to South Asia 14.52 UT

- -

9380 VoWilderness only Sundays, 15.00-15.30 UT.

5874.964 kHz scheduled request is BBC London in Persian,
        but empty channel the whole 60 minutes hour,
        traced remotedly in Athens-GRC, Kuwait and Delhi India,
        only some S=2 tiny string like exciter signal only.
        What happened ?

5895even kHz IBRA Media Stockholm / R Ibrahim ?Cyprus? in Bengali
        15.20 UT, strong signal S=9+20dB.

7410even kHz AWR Asia in Hindi 15.03 UT
7549.997 kHz Nippon no Kaze, Korean 15.08 UT

----- Original Message ----- From: Wolfgang Bueschel