----- Original Message ----- To: HCDX ; _ WOR
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2022
Subject: Fw: More possible frequencies for Ukraine war.

Around 20 to 20.20 UT noted chatter in Slavic language,
in SSB around
3077.687 kHz
3102.063
3102.600 wanders up and down
3156.675
3169.175
3171 lsb  73 wb df5sx

----- Original Message ----- From: Tudor Vedeanu
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2022
Subject: Re:More possible frequencies for Ukraine war.
Can anybody confirm that the frequencies on that document are in the HF
band?

They could be in the low VHF, for example 41.825 MHz.

I'm not far from the Ukrainian border and during the last few days,
I've heard the military on my SDR on these HF frequencies: 4034, 4320, 4342,
5125, 5272, 5230, 5640 kHz. All USB.
Right now as I write this there is chatter in Russian on 4034 kHz.
Often these frequencies are jammed using pig squealing sounds.