UKRAINE   My old WRTH Datatables a decade back
show
1377 kHz at Chernivtsi some

UKR_Chernivtsi now1449kHz 25kW  48°16'16.70"N  25°53'32.20"E
Monopole - Guyed Lattice Radiator Mast

https://goo.gl/maps/JJySFxbhjKC1ePvT7

https://goo.gl/maps/yfwg4aAhKJkHig356

https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=2413691f-cd4d-4d56-9e37-8bcb48c9a5e5&cp=48.271776~25.89116&lvl=19&style=h&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

- - -

and an alternate reserve unit of 7 kW
at the MW broadcast center on 1377 kHz at
Mykolayiv Mykolajiw - Varvarivka (not Luch Russian army war area,
31 kilometers distance away )
46 59 13 N  31 55 42 E

https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=01767bcc-a834-4ddb-adc8-f402ea022ea8&cp=46.986765~31.928695&lvl=17&style=h&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

https://goo.gl/maps/qRx8BYDR6QPJiYzt6