Hello!
in 2020, I monitored the 9885 kHz frequency to hear Saudi radio programs in
Uzbek, Tajik and Turkmen. And when I didn't hear the tajik-language program, I
found a Saudi radio broadcasting service for East Turkestan on Twitter. All the
news in that account was written only in Uyghur. There was no mention of
broadcasting in Turkmen and Uzbek..
Also in past years, popular  frequency databases indicated that the 9885 kHz
frequency was broadcasting in Tajik, but I never heard this program because
Tajik is similar to Farsi, and the program was in one of the Turkic Language.

Ivan Zelenyi