After 1730 station was off
Tested on Karelia and Novosibirsk with no signal

Zacharias Liangas

Music Producer Greek Music Refuge / Dangdut  and Beyond via R Angela 5130kHz
GMR: 5130 0230-0300 every Sat   /D&B 0350-0400 Friday the 4th week of month

Hard  core DXer
https://youtu.be/8VJ__oppkLs the pool
https://bit.ly/3OZixtr  disclaimer on my writing
https://linktr.ee/zliangas  all my pages

     On Monday, May 1, 2023, 06:49:18 PM GMT+3, Mauno Ritola