** FRANCE. 13600.1, Apr 15 at 0531, S6/S9 ``NHK World Radio Japan`` ID
in English as required, otherwise in French. I bet it`s TDF warped
relay transmitter like on 9490.1 for R. República. Yes, ISS listed at
0530-0550 for Africa (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** MALI. 5990-6000, Apr 15 at 0613, Bamako resumes noiseblobbing
instead of any program audio, S8/S9 (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** OKLAHOMA. 6950, Apr 15 at 0609 UT, JBA 5 x 1390, local KCRC Enid,
Intruder, not to be confused for a pirate, but stupid sportstalk.
Axually good to hear it since it means my noise level has reduced.
More common and a tad stronger is 4170 = 3 x 1390. 2780 = 2 x 1390 is
always there, but rarely on 5560 = 4 x 1390, an area I don`t much
patrol. Our other local, KGWA, used to be a neighbor on 2880 = 3 x
960, but not lately (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** OKLAHOMA. RF 17, Apr 15 at 1430 UT, Enid`s only local TV signal,
K17JN-D is still mis-IDing as K17JI-D - main channel 17-1 3ABN is
freezing and breaking up, while the higher subs are black. There is
tropo now but I don`t think this be DX QRM. By 2300 recheck, more or
less normal, but 17-3 is black, yet with equal signal to others on the
STB meter (Glenn Hauser, Enid, WOR)

** TURKEY. 11785.019, Sunday April 14 at 2203, VOT English not off the
air but S9+50 into UTwente, like-a-local-loud. Further off+frequency
than usual. 2223 `Weekly Analysis` about Egypt economy being assisted
by other Arab countries -- sounds familiar from last week(s), authored
by John somebody. 2229 ``with-you-every hour`` promo, `Letterbox`.
First someone referring to World Theatre Day on 27 March, never caught
their name or location, maybe a perennial from S Asia. Then Konstantin
Barshenko, St Pete, Russia. Then Ricky Hein, USA -- ``no comment`` as
for the nth time is requesting an English schedule; was already
exasperated with him last week. Ralf U-- from Germany. Peter Ng,
Johore Bahru, Malaysia -- this sets our host off into a lengthy aside
- he has visited/worked in Singapore, which is a workaholic, boring,
stressful, suicidal place, and many of the natives escape to Malaysia
for R&R. And his wife is from Malaysia. Anyhow Ng wants a QSL. Another
from Lithuania, host might like to visit, why not? And Austrian Harald
Suess. And why do so many of them say ``73`` -- their year of birth??
2247 time`s up but still time for a tune before L`box closing at 2252,
``always-by-your-side``. 2253 canned s/off by the badax for the 1230
on 17620. Interval signal chopped after six notes and off by 2254*. No
finesse, something`s always erroneous at Emirler. Apr 15 at 2200 I
don`t listen beyond confirming on portable is is on the air; need to
wean myself from this TRT habit (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** U S A [and non]. WORLD OF RADIO 2238 monitoring: confirmed Sunday
April 14 at 2000 on IRRS via AM Italia, 1323 kHz, S9+5/10 into UTwente
across Europe; lite CCI music with fast SAH, increases during our
fade. Sounds like Qur`an, so Iran.

Missed checking the Sunday 2130 on SWR, Germany, 3975 & 6160. Anyone?

Confirmed UT Monday April 15 at 0030 on WRMI 7780, S9 offbeam into
Maryland SDR, but that includes heavy continuous OTH radar? noise. To
ear and to eye on the waterfall, it extends only from 7770 to 7783. I
bring up another closer to bore for comparison, but stops abruptly at
0037 and does not resume. Anyhow, S7/S9+5 into Mississippi. It seems
the one in Louisiana is still there but no longer IDed as Maurice, and
anyhow does not connect now. There is also one showing later in
Querétaro, closest to SW angle from Okee and indeed getting 7780 much
better. I think owned by an American active MWDXer who lives there.

Confirmed UT Monday April 15 from 0301 on Area 51 via WBCQ 6159.930,
S9/+10 into NH SDR.

Missed checking Mon Apr 15 at 0930 on SWR 6160 and 1930 on 6160 &
3975. Anyone hear them? Next:

0330 UT Tuesday WRMI 7780 to SW [not sked but confirmed Apr 9]
1300 UT Tuesday WRMI 9955 to SSE [also web-, phonecast; jammed?]
2330 UT Tuesday WRMI 9395 to NNW
2330 UT Tuesday SW Radio, Germany 3975
1200 UT Wednesday Unique R, NSW 5035-USB or 3210-USB
1230 UT Wednesday Unique R, NSW 5035-USB or 3210-USB
[previous #2237][SW suspended but still streamed?]
1930 UT Wednesday SW Radio, Germany 3975 & 6160
2100 UT Wednesday WBCQ 7490v to WSW
0130 UT Thursday WRMI 5010 to S
0130 UT Thursday WRMI 9395 to NNW
1630 UT Thursday SW Radio, Germany 6160

As noncommercial services, financial support appreciated. Thanks this
week to Ron Howard, Monterey, California, for a check in US funds on a
US bank to: Glenn Hauser, PO Box 1684, Enid OK 73702, ``in memory of
Jari Savolainen [1951-2020], an excellent Finnish DXer, always very
helpful. Thank you for your decades of service to our radio hobby!``

One may also contribute, not necessarily in US funds, via PayPal to:
woradio at yahoo.com (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** U S A. 12050, Apr 15 at 0541, RCC stuff in Spanish, S4/S7, so WEWN,
RCM must really be running until 0600 here rather than original night
frequency 5970, unheard for ages. Only English frequency allegedly
sked has also been AWOL again, 15610 (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** U S A. 93.9, Apr 15 at 1446 UT, on caradio, Mexmx in Spanish,
frequent IDs as ``La Mexicana, 101.5 y 93.9``, has overcome KIMY in
OK, frantic pace, ads mention SW Kansas.

The WTFDA FMDB is *still* out of commission and very much missed.
Administrator, Mike Bugaj in CT explained on Apr 7-8:

``Our website host decided to no longer support a certain process that
we need to make the database available on the website. This happened
without much advance notice. We will be moving the site to another
server, hopefully in the next week or so. Processes have been updated
from scratch and much of the code has been rewritten. The database
will be back. db.wtfda.org will be back. But it won't be on our
current host. I bet that our webhost has quite a few customers mad at
it right now.``

I found the website via radio-locator: https://www.swksradio.net/ksmm
KSMM is the call in Liberal KS on 101.5, not checked. KZRD 93.9 is in
Dodge City KS (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** U S A. 93.5, Apr 15 at 1500 UT, on caradio, expecting Kansas tropo
like on 93.9, but ID as ``KPRO, Altus OK, K-pro rox``. Altus in SW
corner of OK is often the hottest spot. 45 kW and website:
https://paradisebroadcasting.com/93-5-kpro/
(Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

UNIDENTIFIED. 5080.0 & 5080.6, Apr 15 at 0623, matching open carriers
S9 with some fading so not local, ute? in normally vacant area (Glenn
Hauser, OK, WOR)

This report dispatched at 0251 UT April 16