Forgot to mention in my earlier Briefing that we'll have a special updated version of
Hardball tonight at Midnight eastern 9 pm pacific...We'll lead with Caddell, Roll
Call's Ed Henry and Mike Griffin of the Orlando Sentinel on the latest Primary
results...

Here's a backgrounder http://msnbc.com/news/803344.asp

Oh and by the way, Chris scored the interview with Ridge so you'll see that at both 9
and midnight eastern...

Dominic, Hardball Briefing Editor

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received
The Hardball Briefing Newsletter because you subscribed to it or,
someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=19