Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize this morning -- will he now try his hand at
the biggest political prize of them all?

Hardball's David Shuster will have a report with latest news on a possible '08
Presidential bid by former vice president Gore. Then, we'll talk to CQ's Craig
Crawford, American Urban Radio Network's April Ryan and the Politico's Mike
Allen on what they're hearing from campaign insiders about whether Gore will
run and his chances of winning if he does.

Then, should Al Gore throw his hat into an already crowded Democratic ring?
That's our Hardball Debate with Andy Ostroy, spokesman of the DraftGore
movement and Radio America's Mark Green.

Plus, who has fmr. '08 GOP contender Tommy Thompson endorsed? And which former
aide's legal troubles could come back to haunt Fmr. NYC Gov. Rudy Giuliani (R)?
We'll have those stories for you and more.

Next, we'll talk to Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz about his new
book, "The Reality Show: Inside the Last Great Television News War " which
details how this season's presidential candidates are dealing with press.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan compiled the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.