Axis of evil. Regime change. Evildoer.

Words like these were the foundation for the Bush administration's public case
for war in late 2002 and 2003. Hardball's David Shuster will report on how this
rhetoric has shaped foreign policy issues in the '08 campaign. We'll then hear
from former Bush speechwriter, Michael Gerson, who crafted many of those words.
He's the author of the new book "Heroic Conservatism."

This week Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY)'s campaign accused her rivals of using
the "politics of piling on" during the Democratic Debate in Philadelphia. Sen.
Barack Obama (D-IL) fired back this morning on NBC's "Today Show." Radio talk
show host Ed Schultz is a Clinton supporter, but you may be surprised to hear
what he has to say on this latest war of words.

Plus, what does Fmr. Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL) have to say about the '08 GOP field?
And why is "Draft Gore" buying ad time in New Hampshire?

We'll take a look at these stories and recap the week in politics during our
roundtable discussion with the Politico's Mike Allen, MSNBC's Craig Crawford
and Melinda Henneberger, author of "If They Only Listened to us: What Women
Voters Want Politicians to Hear."

And, everyday next week during the 7pm edition of the show, tune in to find out
how the '08 candidates stack up in the Hardball Power Rankings. This starts
Monday, only on Hardball, only on MSNBC.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan compiled the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.