First up - six days and counting!

With less than a week until Barack Obama's inauguration, what are the incoming
team's biggest priorities? We'll take a look at that and the latest Senate
confirmation hearings for Obama's cabinet with Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA).

For more on today's confirmation hearings:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/14/geithner-hearing-scheduled-for-jan-21/?ref=politics

Next up - how will Obama change the tone in Washington? Will he deliver on his
campaign promises? We'll ask NBC Political Director Chuck Todd, author of "How
Barack Obama Won," to weigh in.

And this country hasn't been attacked in the seven years since Sept. 11th. Does
Pres. Bush deserve credit for keeping America safe from terrorist attacks?
We'll tackle that one with the New York Observer's Joe Conason and the Center
for Security Policy's Frank Gaffney.

For more on Pres. Bush:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2009-01-13-bush_N.htm

Plus, what's one Chicago bakery cooking up for their hometown politician? We'll
bring you the very large answer in tonight's Hardball Sideshow.

Then in the Politics Fix, we'll break down Obama's meeting with conservative
columnists with our roundtable and tell you what it means going forward.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.