First up - Roland Burris plays Hardball!

Join us tonight as the new junior Senator from Illinois, Roland Burris (D),
sits down with Chris to talk about the 111th Congress and next week's historic
inauguration.

For more on Burris's swearing-in:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/15/burris-is-sworn-in/?scp=1&sq=%22roland%20burris%22&st=Search

Next up - Pres.-elect Obama pitched his economic plan in Ohio today. We'll
bring you what he said with the National Journal's Ron Brownstein and the
WashingtonPost.com's Chris Cillizza.

For more on Obama's plan:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/16/obama-says-dramatic-action-needed-to-improve-economy/

We'll also take an in-depth look at Pres. Bush's decision to invade Iraq and
Afghanistan. How will history judge his conduct in both wars? We'll assess
Bush's legacy with Fmr. Rep. Tom Andrews (D-ME) and Tony Blankley, author of
"American Grit."

Plus don't miss a special look back at the most notable lines from inaugural
speeches - everything from Pres. Harry Truman to George W. Bush!

And in the Politics Fix - we'll preview next week's inauguration, right here in
Washington, D.C. It's only on Hardball, only on MSNBC!

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.