First up - a stimulus showdown!

Will Pres. Obama's stimulus package get bipartisan backing in the Senate? We'll
ask Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) and Kit Bond (R-MO) what they think of the
bill.

For more,
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ienuPb5G15bVeZ_4NwKrZ5RCpqAgD9614PN81

Plus, it turns out another one of Obama's cabinet choices has tax problems. Tom
Daschle, Pres. Obama's pick for Health and Human Services Secretary, apologized
to senators today for his tax mistakes. We bring you the latest on this story
from Newsweek's Howard Fineman and USA Today's Susan Page.

For more on Daschle,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/02/AR2009020200459.html?hpid=topnews

And just how successful has Obama been in bringing bipartisanship to
Washington? Our Hardball strategists, Republican Todd Harris and Democrat Steve
McMahon, will answer that one.

See this story,
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/02/politics/washingtonpost/main4768851.shtml

In the Politics Fix, Sen. Gregg (R-NH) appears to be Obama's choice for
Commerce secretary. What does this mean for the Senate's balance of power?
We'll break down the headlines with Jennifer Donahue from the New Hampshire
Institute for Politics and the Atlantic Media's Ron Brownstein.

For more on Sen. Gregg:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2009/02/nh_gov_spoke_wi.html

And in the Hardball Sideshow - Saturday Night Live's take on the new
administration - you won't want to miss this!