First up - a bumpy beginning!

President Obama reacted to the Daschle drama yesterday saying he "screwed up."
Is the new administration getting off on the wrong foot? Are their ethics
standards too high for Washington?

Plus, the President announced a new order limiting executive salaries for
companies that took bailout money. Is this the end of capitalism or is it
justice?

We'll bring you reaction from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) as well as analysis
from MSNBC's Harold Ford and Pat Buchanan.

For more on Obama's appointment drama:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/us/politics/04obama.html?ref=us

For more on CEO salaries:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/business/04pay.html?_r=1&hp

And Dick Cheney's back in the news, defending Guantanamo and calling the Obama
administration "naive." We'll bring you what the former Vice President had to
say with Salon's Joan Walsh and Mother Jones DC Bureau Chief, David Corn.

For Politico's full interview with Dick Cheney
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0209/18390.html

Plus, a delegation of U.S. mayors met with Pres. Obama today to discuss the
economic stimulus. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa was one of those
mayors - he'll be here to fill us in on what was discussed.

And, Blago's back! The now-impeached governor of Illinois was on "The Late
Show" with David Letterman last night. You've got to see this one - we'll bring
it to you in the Hardball Sideshow.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to c heck out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's Hardblogger