First up - while President Obama is set to sign the stimulus legislation
tomorrow, the bill does not have the bipartisan support that he may have hoped
for.

Is this a sign of things to come? Does the GOP risk becoming the party of "no?"
We'll discuss the impact of the vote with Fmr. Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R-AZ) and
Fmr. Rep. Harold Ford (D-TN), also an MSNBC analyst.

See this for more: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/13/stimulus/

Next up - new revelations in the communication between Fmr. Illinois Gov.
Blagojevich (D)'s camp and Sen. Roland Burris (D-IL)! Did Sen. Burris mislead
Illinois lawmakers? We'll ask State Rep. Jim Durkin (R-IL) and the Chicago
Sun-Times's Lynn Sweet to give us the latest.

For more on Sen. Burris:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/16/us/politics/16burris.html?ref=politics

Plus, who's the greatest President of all time? C-SPAN is out with a new list
ranking U.S. Presidents on their leadership abilities. We'll bring you the
results with Presidential Historian Doug Brinkley and the University of
Virginia's Larry Sabato.

To see the survey:
http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialSurvey/presidential-leadership-survey.aspx

In the Politics Fix, we'll take a look at the political winners and losers from
the stimulus fight with Newsweek's Howard Fineman and the Washington Post's
Eugene Robinson.

And in the Hardball Sideshow - what did Former President Bill Clinton get
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for Valentine's Day? Stay tuned to hear the
answer, it may surprise you!