First up - help for homeowners?

President Obama laid out the details of his $75 billion dollar plan to
stabilize the American housing market today. Also, the New York Post published
a political cartoon this morning that's getting a lot of criticism. Tonight
we'll ask Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) and Dan Lungren (R-CA) for their thoughts.

More information, http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/19/business/19housing.html?hp

Next up - what exactly does the Republican party stand for these days? Who's in
charge? Can they successfully oppose the President without a plan of their own?
We'll ask our Hardball Strategists - Republican Todd Harris and Democrat Steve
McMahon - to weigh in.

For more on the Republican strategy:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/18/us/politics/18obama.html?ref=politics

Plus, is the Obama Administration quietly supporting some Bush anti-terror
policies? We'll ask MSNBC's Michael Smerconish and Salon's Joan Walsh to get to
the bottom of this.

For more information: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/18/opinion/18wed2.html?_r=1

And in the Politics Fix, we'll bring you the latest news involving Senator
Roland Burris (D-IL) and take another look at the controversial New York Post
cartoon with New York Magazine's John Heilemann and the Chicago Tribune's Jim
Warren.

For more information:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/18/AR2009021801163.html?sub=AR

Plus, Chris is giving out another Hardball Award tonight. Don't miss it!

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.