First up, Saturday Night Live!

Tomorrow night, the Senate will debate on whether to let the health care reform
debate continue onto the floor. The Senate Democrats need 60 votes and no
Republicans appear to be willing to cross over.  Today, moderate Democrat Ben
Nelson (D-NE) announced that he would vote to move the bill to the floor and
bring the Democrats closer to 60. We'll bring you the latest on the health care
reform debate with Senators Judd Gregg (R-NH) and Bernie Sanders (I-VT).

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34061492/ns/politics-health_care_reform/

Next up, the President in the ring.

President Obama has confronted a series of controversial issues that were
politically risky. Between health care, the New York City terrorism trials,
Afghanistan, and even mammograms, the Administration has become politically
vulnerable. How much does President Obama need a victory? We'll play Hardball
with Atlantic Media's Ron Brownstein and USA Today's Susan Page.

For more, go to:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34062589/ns/politics/

Plus, 46 years later.

Sunday will mark the 46th anniversary of the JFK assassination. Even today, we
still learn new information about one of the most defining moments of the 20th
century. Recently, new details about the frantic hours after the shooting were
revealed in a new book. We'll discuss the anniversary with Steven Gillon,
author of the new book "The Kennedy Assassination: 24 Hours After."

For more, go to:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-m-gillon/the-kennedy-asssassinatio_b_342822.html

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about Palin's vengeance, President
Obama's problem with deadlines and the rest of the day's political news with
New York Times' Charles Blow and Washington Post's Anne Kornblut.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34047085/ns/politics-more_politics/