First up, the price of 60.

On Saturday, the Democrats got 60 votes in the Senate in order to keep debate
on health care going. Now, they need to keep their caucus together. At least
four Democrats will not vote in favor of a bill with the public option. What
are Republicans offering for heath care reform if they oppose as an entire
block the Democratic plan? We'll discuss the health care debate with Senator
Bob Corker (R-TN).

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34107650/ns/health-health_care/

Next up, fighting for independents.

Independent voters were crucial for Barack Obama's victory last year. Now,
they're turning way from the Democrats in large numbers. A new NBC-Wall Street
Journal poll has Democrats nervous and Republicans excited on independent
voters' favorability numbers.  Add President Obama's declining approval
ratings, are Republicans surging back? We'll analyze the state of independent
voters with Editor of the Cook Report Charlie Cook and MSNBC Political Analyst
Howard Fineman.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34108179/ns/politics/

Plus, religion and politics.

Congressman Patrick Kennedy (D-RI) revealed that the Bishop of Providence has
barred him from communion because of his support for abortion rights. Should
religious leaders be able to dictate public policy to political leaders? We'll
play Hardball with Bishop Thomas Tobin.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34091312/ns/us_news-faith/

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about Sarah Palin and the GOP,
Catholic Church and politics, and the rest of the day's political news with
MSNBC Analysts Eugene Robinson and Pat Buchanan.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34082981/ns/politics-more_politics/