First up, attacked from the left, attacked from the right, President Obama
stuck in the middle on Afghanistan.

Last night, at West Point Military Academy, President Obama spoke to the
American people about his plan for Afghanistan. Did he make the case? Criticism
is coming from the left and right. We'll play Hardball with Congressmen Rep.
John Murtha (D-PA) and Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN) on Afghanistan.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34237432/ns/politics-white_house/

Next, party crasher saga contines.

NBC's Savannah Guthrie obtained emails between the couple and White House
liason Michelle Jones that suggest that Jones was trying to get them tickets to
the dinner. Could that explain why the White House didn't kick them out? We'll
update you on the developments in the White House party crasher story with NBC
White House Correspondent Savannah Guthrie and Washington Post Columnist Eugene
Robinson.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34234143/ns/us_news-washington_post/

Plus, the troubles of Mike Huckabee.

Nine years ago, then Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AK) granted clemency to a man
who went on to kill four police officers in the state of Washington. Today, the
coordinator for his political action committee in Arkansas resigned. We'll
analyze the political fallout on the GOP in 2012 with Daily Beast Contributor
and Republican Strategist Mark McKinnon.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34216779/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about Obama selling the War in
Afghanistan on the Hill, New York Senate's big vote against gay marriage and
the rest of the day's political news with MSNBC Political Analyst Howard
Fineman and New York Times Columnist Bob Herbert.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34234330/ns/politics-washington_post/