First up: Frozen.

Who's to blame for the gridlock in Washington? Today Congressional leadership
met with the President to discuss a jobs bill. Can Republicans and Democrats
find common ground? We'll bring you reaction from Reps. Jim Moran (D-VA) and
Scott Garrett (R-NJ).

For more on today's meeting:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/obama-urges-setting-aside-petty-politics/?hp

Next - Sarah Palin got cheers this weekend when she mentioned secession at a
rally in Texas. Is it really patriotic to advocate leaving your country? What's
going on in Texas? We'll ask author James Moore and the Dallas Morning News's
Wayne Slater, who together wrote "Bush's Brain."

And is Palin really qualified to be President? The Washington Post's Anne
Kornblut and Time magazine's Mark Halperin will weigh in.

For more on Palin:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/eye-on-2012/sarah-palins-soundbite-strateg.html

In the Sideshow we'll show you a curious billboard in Minnesota starring George
W. Bush that reads, "Miss Me Yet?" Talk about stirring the pot!

Finally, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)'s daughter took on the tea party movement
yesterday. We'll bring you what she said along with analysis of all the top
headlines with Newsweek's Howard Fineman and the Chicago Tribune's Clarence
Page.

For more on McCain:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/us/politics/09arizona.html?ref=politics