Tonight: the 2010 race heats up!

Tomorrow the annual Conservative Political Action Conference will kick off in
Washington and many Tea Party activists are expected to be there. Will the Tea
Party movement move into the spotlight at CPAC?

And, today marks the first anniversary of President Obama's stimulus plan.
Pres. Obama and the White House argue that the money spent has saved America
from further economic troubles. Republicans challenge that assessment, citing
the current high unemployment rate of nearly ten percent. Was the money well
spent?

And, major shifts in politics have both Democrats and Republicans fighting for
seats in the Senate. We'll take a look at the upcoming races we think really
matter in Texas, Pennsylvania, and Arizona.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC news and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's Hardblogger.