From: "steven mcphelan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Vista without CPRS

Nothing has to be modified at all.  The question was could VistA be used
without using CPRS, that is, using the List Manager version of CPRS.

There

is no GUI client nor callback in the List Manager version.  It is just a
ordinary terminal session.

Now if the question is how to make CPRS to use a specific port.  Then Roy
gave the direction for that change.  The M code does not need to be

modified

whatsoever.  However, the Delphi code that sets up the client to be a
listener must be changed to send a fixed port number.