-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy E.
Anthracite
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 8:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Volume Sets

Let's try that again.  I posted this in the wrong thread previously.

It gets the name from hostname -s.  In my system, that traces back
to /etc/hosts and to set the name to Morphix, for instance, this is what you

have to do in the file:

127.0.0.1       Morphix.localdomain     Morphix