From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy E.
Anthracite
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 8:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Volume Sets

I am running Fedora Core 2, which isn't that far from Redhat and the short
name comes from the first half of that localhost.localdomain  or
XXX.localdomain XXX part, but it does not have to be the same as the volume
set.  I know that from my installation.  You set the volume set internally in
Vista from $P(^%ZOSF("PROD"),",",2) and that is set, I think, in the volume
set file and it is the volume set that is the signon/production volume set in
the volume set file.

Fil, Wally, Rick, Marianne or somebody who knows this stuff, help us out here,
please.