From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy E.
Anthracite
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 11:30 PM
To: Hardhats
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Volume Sets

Isn't it now Fedora Core 3 TEST 3?  And BitTorrent totally locked up my
machine a few days ago.  I couldn't even SSH in to bail it out, and before it
locked up, it was SLOWLY downloading.  I gave up and decided to wait for the
nontest release, and a cautious 2-3 weeks beyond.  I was trying to get FC3 to
send to the doc in the Philippines who want to install VistA on GTM/Linux but
only has dial-up.  So he, too, is going to be behind for now at least a while
because I sent him FC2.  I also sent him Debian after considerable
difficulty. Know where I was finally able to download Debian using simple
http with virtually no problems and quickly? From a Malaysian mirror!