From: "Kevin Toppenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:37 PM
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] More DINUM problems

Thanks Skip,

I also have gotten this working.  For complex reasons,
my install scripter was adding the record, and then
trying to overwrite it a second time.  It working now.

I think you cheated a bit below, though.  You sent the
error messages to ZZERR, and then showed that there
were no errors in DIERR.  LOL.  I see below that it
did work though.

Thanks again