Can someone please provide some suggested standard users, please? There have
got to be lots of them out there, and there should be noting confidential
about the entries.  Kevin can do a lot with a simple printout from a D P^DI
Option 5 printout of those users.

The work he is doing is not just for his clinic, it will be for everyone to
use and it will be a great help, so anyone that can chip in with
configuration printouts of any of the systems - lab, pharmacy, etc.,  please
send them Kevins way.  Everyone will benefit.