Bhaskar,

This may be a bit off topic (re licensing), but it
does relate to the linking.

I recently divided my program up into modules, with a
bunch of debug code all grouped into one TMGDEBUG.m
file.  When I did this, I noticed that my execution
speed went way down.  It seemed that the module is
being loaded and dumped with every call.  Is this
true?

Kevin

=== message truncated ===