David's question on the MDC Revival thread is an opportunity for us to again address the question of forums or other means of categorizing the list threads. We are open to suggestions on how to make this list serve the different needs of a somewhat diverse group.

Should we declare exactly what the list is for an curtail unrelated discussion? Should we establish major categories and encourage proper posting by category? Is this even worth discussing?

David Sommers wrote:

I'm curious.  What exactly is discussed on this list?  Is it pure M not
related to VistA or does that come up as well?  Mostly users of GTM?
Etc etc.

Also, I didn't know it was uga.edu
GO DAWGS!

Sorry - I'm BIG G, all the way.