When i do iptables -L as root i get this output
ntinstall:/# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

When i look at the kernel log i get this error every time I try and connect

Process ID:  4493  (4493)
                                                          JUN 01, 2005 08:20:03

Username:                               Process Name:

UCI/VOL: [VAH,ROU]                      :

$ZA:                                    $ZB:

Current $IO: 0                          Current $ZIO: ^0^0

CPU time:                               Page Faults:

Direct I/O:                             Buffered I/O:

$ZE= ,,,-

 S @%ZTERRT@("LINE")=$STACK(%2,"MCODE")

Last Global Ref: ^%ZOSF("TRAP")

Which symbol? >

The Error on the Windows Vista RPC Broker

" Error encountered
Function was :recv
Error was : WSAECONNRESET."

Thanks!

On 5/31/05, Kevin Toppenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nancy,
>
> Can you comment futher on the problem.  I have not had
> to do any of these things, and my site works OK.  I
> have an older version of the server, though.
> 1.0.23.15 I believe.
>
> Kevin
> --- Nancy Anthracite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > There is a problem with connecting CPRS to the
> > server on GTM that the recent
> > release of GTM is designed to fix.  Precviously,
> > with the new listener using
> > one port, you could connect once and then the
> > listener died, and I am not
> > positive that when it died that you stopped seeing
> > it in the netstat
> > listings, but you do not see anything connecting
> > when you would telnet to it.
> >
> > The post Wally made about xinetd has to do with
> > this, and I have wanted to
> > post a discussion about this on the Wiki but can't
> > considering there is the
> > problem with the spam filter, so I am going to cram
> > it on here with a really
> > long email.
> > [snip]

- Mark Goudie