No problem.  Glad it works for you.

In the process of doing this, I learned about the
"joe" editor and "pico" editor.  Although joe does not
have many features (although it is a fun nostalgic
trip back to my days of turbo pascal's editor), I
think it is the one I will offer for my staff to use.
I like that it is automatically in insert mode, and
that it can easily join two lines together.

vim is what I have been using for my editing when I
have to use a terminal, but gosh it has a hard
learning curve!

Kevin

--- "Ismet Kursunoglu, MD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Using_a_linux_editor_inside_VistA

> >>got

> >>V5.0-FT01

> >>sure