From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gregory Woodhouse
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 12:46 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] == VistaWeb Missing Apps ==

It would be interesting to see a well designed study of the
performance characteristics of GTM (say) and MySQL (but let's be sure
it isn't an exercise in comparing apples and oranges).

I would expect GTM to fare quite well in such a study. I would also
expect to see some surprises.

Oh, and by the way M and Fileman are NOT hierarchical.
===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it
is at all comprehensible." --Albert Einstein (1879-1955)