----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Self" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:20 PM

...[snip]...

identify the data fields used and any special logic that
could be separated from the roll-and-scoll.

The current patient registration application is rather obscurely written and much more complex than expected (by me at least) so it took most of the weekend before the fields
from screens 1, 1.1, and 2 were mostly identified.

For anyone interested in viewing the source code as it is (experimental, under
construction), the URL for the main routine is
http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/m.cgi/rtn/htDG

Jim,

The pages look good. I probably will try to download M2WEB to play with the
VistA/Registration. WebLink won't be an option due to the direction taken by IS.
VB seems to add complications to the CPRS component. Delphi, I have (to buy)
to learn to start. Lots to consider, even just to start with VistA.

Kin