Archie,

I still get the same error.

I deleted the jchevm directory and got a clean version (382162) from
svn.  I followed the instructions in Apache.README with the exception
that I did not do anything about libpopt or libz.  There are versions
of these libs in c:\cygwin\

I can start debugging jcjavah.exe but want to wait to see if someone
else has already done this job.

  -- Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn