Archie,
Thanks for getting this entered into SVN so quickly.  I did a quick
check and it looks like you grabbed the most recent version.  By the
way, the directory structure is still somewhat ambiguous.  I keep
thinking we may want to put .../gnu.../... in the tree to distinguish
this specific adapter.   The reason is that someday someone may want
to build an adapter for a non-GNU class library.  It would be nice to
get this kind of directory organization sorted out now.  Making mods
to the directory structure at a later date probably means hardcoded
makefiles will need to be changed.

On 5/1/06, Archie Cobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> We have 9 votes in favor, none against, and one reasonable question
> about destination.
>
> I think that we should let Archie bring it into SVN. :)  It was
> suggested as
>
>          enhanced/gnuclasspathadapter/trunk/
>
> but I'd suggest
>
>          enhanced/classlibadapter/trunk/
>
> to make it generic, because ya never know - there could be other VMs out
> there for which we might make an adapter to the Apache Harmony clsaslib ;)
>
> So far, we work with IBMs VM directly, soon any GNU Classpath capable
> VM, and maybe......
>
> Archie, please do "as is" in the zip file and then cleanup from there
> for traceable accountability.  Thx

Done.. r398726.

-Archie

Weldon Washburn