Sorry.  Its all my fault.  I was distracted by the JIRA user interface
and entered a new bug report (318) when I should have updated my old
bug report (114).  All my updates are posted to 318.

Would it help if I closed 114?  Or put a note that follow-on is
actually posted to 318?

On 5/2/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> Tim Ellison wrote:
>

>> I'm confused, we voted on HARMONY-114 and committed HARMONY-318?  If
>> nothing else that is not very traceable.
>>
>> Does the BCC that applies to HARMONY-114 also apply to -318?
>
> Excellent catch. (Many eyes...)  Also, the JIRA status were not changed
> either.
>
> I guess there's a question here - can we consider HARMONY-318 a
> derivative work of -114?  If so, I'm satisfied wrt process docs...

That's for Weldon to say of course.  If he can make that assurance then
I would consider the difference between 318 and 114 as simply work
conduced as part of the project.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Weldon Washburn